Webpops project dashboard has been updated with a whole new look, improved UI and room for new features that are on the horizon. We also overhauled the underlying database infrastructure a bit. Here's a list of changes:
- No more Market tab.
- Forms, Stats & Users are now sub tabs of the project Dashboard itself.
- Real time stats summary in the Dashboard sidebar.
- Access full project history from the Dashboard Overview.
- Recent projects are now a distinct layout mode along with a pure list & thumbnail mode.
Screenshot of the new project listings:
Here's the old one for comparison:
- Description fields are now optional, they can be deleted.
Under the Hood
- An internal database overhaul has reduced the number of schemas we store by 93%! You should see much faster project duplication now.